TM4 Schwarzmüller Series
TM4 Schwarzmüller series of inverters includes the latest technology in power electronics, control & interface technology, motor control algorithm to give the best performance and efficiency to customer’ s applications. Full integration in Danfoss PLUS+1® system architecture provides an advanced and flexible drive system.Download brochure
Rugged design for your daily use
- 24V – 96V
- 40A – 1000A
- Asynchronous motor control
- Industrial or Automotive grade devices
- Tested under harsh environmental conditions
- Generous power reserves for a long lifetime
- Flux vector control for easy motor setup and advanced drive performance with highest effiency.
- Comprehensive interface concept with CAN port and multifunctional inputs/outputs for easy configuration of vehicle functions.
- Advanced vehicle diagnostics with PLUS+1® Service Tool for cost-effective maintenance and system updates.
- User-programmable with PLUS+1® GUIDE for easy system design and management.
Easy to configure
TM4 Schwarzmüller inverters is compatible with Danfoss’ PLUS+1® software.
PLUS+1® is an integrated family of hardware and software optimized to reduce mobile equipment OEMs control system cost and time to market by the use of a complete development chain including graphical programming tools to develop Application Software and Service Tool Applications.
- Environmental temperature down to -40°C up to 50°C
- Protection IP67, sealed until 1m water depth
- Protected against condensation water
- Vibration up to 7 g
- Shock up to 50 g
- Free fall up to 1 m (3 feet)
- Short circuit protection
- Electromagnetic sensibility up to 100 V/ms
- EN 1175
- EN 12895 [EMC, ESD]
- EN 60068
- IEC 60529: IPx7, IP6x
- ISO 16750–5
- UL583 listed
- Homologation E-marking on demand
- Automated guided vehicles
- Commercial vehicles (auxiliary functions)
- Hybrids (traction & auxiliary)
|Nominal voltage (Vdc)||24-48||24-80||24-48||24||24-96||96||80-96|
|Nominal current S2-2 min. (Arms)||60-160||80-240||400||400-500||300-550||400||650-1000|
|Continuous current (Arms)||40-80||40-120||200||200-250||150-275||200||325-500|
|Boost Current 10 sec. (Arms)||65-180||90-260||420||420-550||330-600||440||715-1100|
|Heat sink type||Plate||Plate / Fins||Plate / Fins||Plate / Fins||Plate / Fins||Plate||Plate / Fins|
|Size LxWxH (mm)||165x140x70||140x200x90/110||140x200x100/120||140x200x96/118||150x225x100/120||150x225x100||280x280x100/141|
|Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote|
*PLUS+1® is a registered trademark of Danfoss Power Solutions Inc.*