High performance inverters
TM4 Tautronic series of inverters provide advanced control of AC asynchronous and synchronous motors for traction or pump functions of any electrical vehicle working with speed or torque control algorithms.
40 years in the making
Equipped with the latest technology in power electronics, TM4 Tautronic inverters can drive AC motors in a wide range of applications up to 80 kW peak power.
- 36V-48V / 80V-100V / 120V-144V
- 250A – 750A
- Asynchronous and Synchronous motor control
- System or Slave Softwares
- Up to 50% higher power density than direct competitors
- High efficiency and long life power stage – DBC (Direct Bonded Copper) patented MOSFET multilayer power module technology
- Field Oriented Control algorithm optimized for asynchronous and synchronous motors
- Fully customizable I/O
- Easy tuning with TAUTM Software
Our in-house patented DBC MOSFET multilayer power modules allow for:
- Very high power density allowing optimal compactness
- High efficiency and long life power stage
- Cost efficient system approach
- High reliability
TM4 TAUTM Software is a friendly PC application for inverter setup.
Users develop applications with the TM4 TAU Software:
All features are offered as standard (“one fits all” philosophy). Virtually everything can be changed with one click in an intuitive graphical tuning environment called SmartView™.
With this software, a first run for a wired vehicle can be made in minutes.
Specified and tested for
- Environmental temperature down to -40°C up to 55°C
- Vibration up to 5 g
- Shock up to 30 g
- EN1175 for safety
- EN12895 for Electromagnetic compatibility
- Designed to meet the standard UL583
- Fulfils automotive EMC standard ECE R10-05, Annex 7-8-9-10
- Forklift trucks
- Aerial work platforms
- 2 and 3 wheelers
- Tow tractors
- Delivery trucks
|AC-S1-S/C||AC-M1-S/C||ACX1 / ACX1-l|
|Nominal voltage (Vdc)||72-80||36-80||80-100 / 80-144|
|Nominal current S2-2 min. (Arms)||250||375-500||250-750|
|Continuous current (Arms)||125||175-250||125-375|
|Size WxHxD (mm)||140x180x59.5 mm||145x210x91mm||210x160x85 mm|
|Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote|