TM4 Smartmotion Series
Including the latest technology in power electronics, control & interface technology and algorithms, Smarmotion series of inverters provide advanced control of AC asynchronous motors.
40 years in the making
Equipped with the latest technology in power electronics, Smartmotion inverters can drive AC motors in a wide range of applications up to 80 kW peak power.
- 24V, 36V-48V, 72V-80V
- 75A – 750A
- Asynchronous motor control
- Up to 50% higher power density than direct competitors
- High efficiency and long life power stage – DBC (Direct Bonded Copper) patented MOSFET power module technology
- Field Oriented Control algorithm optimized for asynchronous motors
- Fully customizable I/O
- Easy tuning with TM4 TAUTM Software
Our in-house patented DBC MOSFET multilayer power modules allow for:
- Very high power density allowing optimal compactness
- High efficiency and long life power stage
- Cost efficient system approach
- High reliability
Inverter for AC Motors
Smartmotion inverters provide advanced control of AC induction motors for traction or pump functions of any electrical vehicle working with speed or torque control algorithms.
Mobile Machine Management
SmartMotion is an integrated inverter which can manage multi-function and fully configurable I/O pins for any I/O functions like digital & analogue inputs and outputs, capable of driving fans, relays’ and hydraulic valves’ coils, contactors, negative brakes and many others inductive/resistive loads.
TM4 TAUTM Software is a friendly PC application for inverter setup.
Users develop applications with the TM4 TAU Software:
All features are offered as standard (“one fits all” philosophy). Virtually everything can be changed with one click in an intuitive graphical tuning environment called SmartView™.
With this software, a first run for a wired vehicle can be made in minutes.
Specified and tested for
- Environmental temperature down to -40°C up to 55°C
- Vibration up to 5 g
- Shock up to 30 g
- EN1175 for safety
- EN12895 for Electromagnetic compatibility
- Designed to meet the standard UL583
- Compliant to automotive EMC standard ECE R10-05, Annex 7-8-9-10
- Forklift trucks
- Aerial work platforms
- 2 and 3 wheelers
- Tow tractors
- Delivery trucks
|Nominal voltage (Vdc)||24-80||24-80||24-80||36-48|
|Nominal current S2-2 min. (Arms)||75-300||350-500||375-600||625-750|
|Continuous current (Arms)||32-150||175-250||300-250||310-375|
|Size WxHxD (mm)||140x180x59.5||145x210x91||300x210x91||190x210x91|
|Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote|