A flexible solution
Dana TM4 has for over 30 years provided high reliability and high efficiency motors for a wide range of low-voltage applications. The SYR 260 motors line extend Dana TM4’s SYR low-voltage motor range for traction applications in the Off-Highway market.
It offers efficiencies to a level close to PMAC motors, while maintaining the high thermal / overload capability of an ACIM motor in a very wide speed range, making it the optimal choice for traction applications in larger material handling or other Off-Highway applications with high-duty cycle requirements.Download brochure
- Synchronous Reluctance motors
- Applicable for traction applications
- Efficiency close to a Permanent Magnet motors – without magnets
- Rugged as an AC Induction Motor with High Overload / Thermal Capacity
- Near AC Induction Motor Speed & Torque Range / Max. Speed to Nom. Speed ratio of up to 4.
- Negligible Cogging Torque
- Superior speed & torque range / Max. speed to nom. speed ratio of up to 6.
- Cost close to an ACIM motor
- Integrated Sin/Cos encoder
- Seamless integration with low-voltage inverter portfolio
Integration into e-Axles, e-Drive Systems and e-Hubs
Dana TM4 e-motors are available in a variety of configurations. They can be purchased individually or integrated seamlessly with Dana’s e-Axles, gearboxes and hubs.
|Peak power (kW)||19-70|
|Continuous power (kW)||12-35|
|Operating speed (RPM)||0-6000|
|Peak torque (Nm)||200-400|
|Continuous torque (Nm)||100-170|
|Request a quote|