Best of both worlds
Dana TM4 has for over 30 years provided high reliability and high efficiency motors for a wide range of low-voltage applications. In 2016, we were the first in the market to introduce low voltage SRIPM Motors. The SRIPM technology is a hybrid technology, where most of the Torque provided (typ. 70%+) comes from the SR part, while a small amount of magnets (IPM) provide the rest. This way it is possible to get the best of two worlds: The efficiency level of a PMAC motor combined with the ruggedness, and, to a large extent, the lower production cost of SR motors. All while offering a superior speed / torque range to any other low voltage motor technology.Download brochure
SRI motors features
- Synchronous Reluctance / IPM Motor “Hybrid Motor” design
- Applicable for Traction, Pump and other Applications
- Efficiency as an IPM motor and versatility of an SR motor
- Up to 30% more Torque & up to 30% more Nom. Power Output in the footprint of same size ASY 200 motors
- > 60% more Power & Torque Output in the field-weakening area
- Close to ACIM or SR Motor Overload / Thermal Capacity
with low loss design
- Superior Speed & Torque Range / Max. Speed to Nom. Speed ratio of up to 6.
- Insignificant cogging torque
- Optimized Cost / Benefit ratio with small amount of magnet material used
- Seamless integration with TM4 TauTronic™
Inverter product line.
Integration into e-Axles, e-Drive Systems and e-Hubs
Dana TM4 e-motors are available in a variety of configurations. They can be purchased individually or integrated seamlessly with Dana’s e-Axles, gearboxes and hubs.
|Peak power (kW)||14-70|
|Continuous power (kW)||6-20|
|Operating speed (RPM)||0-9000|
|Peak torque (Nm)||100-250|
|Continuous torque (Nm)||35-90|
|Request a quote|