Performance Test Technician (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
As a Performance Test Technician, you will be responsible for performing engineering, software, performance and functional tests on Dana TM4’s electric drive systems for tomorrow’s electric vehicles (EV).
Dana TM4 is looking for performance testing technicians to fill a daytime shift from Monday to Friday from 7am to 3 pm.
Your mandate: revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Performing validation testing on electric drive systems such as electric motors, inverters, battery chargers and vehicle controllers.
- Preparing test setups with instruments such as multimeters, oscilloscopes and torque meters.
- Writing test procedures in accordance with the test plan
- Writing test reports to illustrate results
- Identifying and finding technical solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date technical documentation
- Any other related tasks.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- AEC in electric vehicles or a college diploma (DEC) in electricity and/or electronics
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience as an electronics technician or machine operator
- Essential: knowledge of laboratory equipment: oscilloscope, multimeter, accelerometer, etc.
- Essential: willingness to work an evening or weekend schedule
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Proactive, committed and solution oriented
- Team player
- Functional English
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours
- We also offer personal time off
- Enroll in a comprehensive group insurance plan and an employer-contributed retirement plan
- We reimburse annual membership fees to recognized professional bodies
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro