IT Support Technician Level 2 (Laval or Boucherville)
Boucherville or Laval Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the growth of Powertrain!
As a IT Support Technician Level 2, you will provide computer support to users (on-site and remote) working in our Boucherville and Laval offices. Your workplace will be in our Boucherville or Laval office. Some travel will be required to our Laval or Boucherville office as needed.
- Provide level 2 computer support to users (on site and remotely from us
- from our Boucherville or Laval office)
- Take in charge and follow up on problems and requests on the phone and in the field
- Configure and install workstations (phone, cell phone, computer, screen)
- Update shells
- Diagnose and resolve problems
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with computers and printers
- Write and update IT process documentation
- DEC in computer science
- + 5 years of relevant experience
- Essential: Good knowledge of: Windows 7 and 10, Active Directory and Office 365 at the application level
- Essential: Proficiency in: VLAN, VMware ESX, IP Telephony, Printers
- Knowledge of Veritas Backup Exec, Symantec Altiris, Atlassian, JIRA/Confluence/Bamboo/Bitbucket (asset)
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
- Demonstrated experience in documentation
- Analytical, rigor, and interpersonal skills
- Available to travel to the Laval or Boucherville office as needed
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation, and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of summer hours
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our social club organizes a multitude of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, Mechoui, dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc.