HR Coordinator (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the HR Coordinator provides front-line support to employees and participates in all Human Resources activities. You will be an active member of the Human Resources team in the completion of various projects. Your role will be to support the implementation of programs and HR initiatives.
- Acts as a resource person on the application and interpretation of HR policies, procedures and programs
- Participate in updating policies and procedures
- Participate in the full cycle of recruitment
- Produce various documents (job offer, confirmation of employment, etc.)
- Ensure the new employees integration plan
- Coordinate information with payroll department
- Perform HR data entry, validation and monitoring
- Ensure the logistics of the training courses
- Carry out internal intranet communications
- Filing and scanning documents
- DEC or certificate in Human Resources Management combined with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple files and requests simultaneously
- Professionalism and discretion
- Excellent sense of customer service
- Ease of adaptation
- Bilingualism French and English (written and oral)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our Social Club organizes a variety of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc.