Technical Lead, embedded software (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
As an active member of the DanaTM4 software team in Boucherville, you work in collaboration with the product development teams. You participate in the implementation and validation of new functionalities in our electric propulsion systems for tomorrow’s electric vehicles. You will be a key member for important technical aspects both for the support of existing products and those under development.
- Analyze, design, develop and code software according to Dana TM4 and automotive industry methodologies and standards
- Contribute to the development and formal testing phases of the software development lifecycle
- Participate actively in the development of the software architecture of the products
- Actively participate in the implementation and maintenance of the software group’s development solutions and infrastructure (“Build chain”, “Continous Integration” “Deployment”, etc.).
- Actively participate in the implementation and maintenance of the software group’s automated testing solutions infrastructure (MIL, SIL, PIL, HIL, etc.).
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of new technologies (FOTA, Cybersecurity, etc.)
- Participate to the writing of software requirements and design documentation
- Participate and support technical and quality problem solving exercises
- Participate to the technical review of work performed by team members
- Participate to the writing/review of software development processes
- Participate to the evaluation of the resources required to complete projects, in collaboration with project managers
- Representing the company as a technical expert in meetings with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent experience
- + 7 years of relevant experience in software development
- Mastering C/C++ embedded systems
- Mastery of software development methodologies: V-Cycle and SAFe Agile
- Good knowledge of C#, Python
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Good knowledge of TI Hercules microcontrollers, Infineon Aurix, ARM processor
- Good knowledge of the development of “low level interrupt handling code and device drivers”
- Knowledge in software development tools e.g. Enterprise Architect, CodeComposerStudio, VisualStudio, Polarion, JIRA, Vector tools (CANAlyzer, CANoe etc), Mathlab/Simulink
- Mastery of “Continous Integration/Deployment” software development tools: GIT Azure DevOps, Atlassian tools, GoogleTest, VectorCast, CMake, Artifactory, Linux
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and debuggers for the design, test and validation of embedded systems
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to communicate and work in an international matrix environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Curious and autonomous
- Rigorous and respectful of deadlines
- Bilingual, French and English, spoken and written
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: running club Oktoberfest, méchoui, 5@7, comedy night, etc