Team Leader, Embedded Software Testing (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
As a Team Leader, Embedded Software Testing, you will be responsible for coordinating the verification and validation activities of TM4’s embedded software systems. You will be a member of the validation department which ensures that systems comply with technical specifications.
Your mandate: revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Managing a team of 10 professionals on different continents
- Defining the functional validation strategy for products in accordance with industry standards (ISO 26262, ASPICE)
- Planning and prioritizing the validation and verification activities of the V&V team in the Hardware (electronics), Software and System domains according to an Agile method
- Testing the system and provide evidence of compliance with technical specifications and system requirements
- Ensuring the traceability of the tests with the requirements
- Reporting progress of activities to project teams
- Ensuring product compliance with the commitment made to the customer
- Working in close collaboration with the project manager and the hardware, system and software development teams in order to meet deadlines and ensure optimal use of the test rooms
- Any other related tasks.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or software engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Experience in coordination or management of a professional team
- Essential: good knowledge of C/C++ embedded systems
- Knowledge of standards: ISO 29119, ISO 26262, ASPICE
- Knowledge of Agile method
- Knowledge of requirement management
- Knowledge of the DSpace platform (asset)
- Knowledge of Bamboo, Polarion (asset)
- Knowledge of C#, Python, TestStand (asset)
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours
- We also offer personal time off
- Enroll in a comprehensive group insurance plan and an employer-contributed retirement plan
- We reimburse annual membership fees to recognized professional bodies
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro