Team Lead, system engineering (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
As an active member of the engineering and product development team, you will work in collaboration with the product development, validation and marketing teams to plan and coordinate system engineering activities. You participate in the design, implementation and commissioning of new functionalities in our electric propulsion systems for tomorrow’s electric vehicles.
- Plans and coordinates the activities of the systems engineering and technical writing group
- Participate and contribute to the implementation and updating of the design process, definition of requirements and technical specifications
- Participate in client submissions by maintaining compliance matrices and answering technical questions
- Provide technical support for product specifications to support projects and customers during all phases of product development
- In accordance with the development phases, define the technical requirements of the systems in close collaboration with the other departments of DanaTM4
- Gain an overview of product integrations throughout the life cycle
- Understand and interact with other product development teams (Software, Mechanical, Sales & Marketing, Remote Satellite Site)
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical or software engineering
- Good knowledge of electrodynamic systems
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience, in systems engineering, combined with experience in employee management
- Good emotional intelligence, able to work under pressure and in an environment of changing priorities
- Relevant experience in requirements management and tools (e.g. Polarion, DOORS, etc.)
- Ability to take charge of complex files (products, processes and multi-site global work), planning, risk management, team mobilization and implementation
- Effective communication, interpersonal, influencing and mobilization skills
- Ability to work in an international and cross-functional matrix environment
- Occasional mobility: trips to be planned, especially abroad
- Excellent personal computer skills, including mastery of the MS Office suite of tools
- Resourceful and autonomous
- Rigor and respectful of deadlines
- Bilingual, French and English, (spoken and written)
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) an asset
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule
- We offer the DanaTM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: running club Oktoberfest, méchoui, 5@7, comedy night, etc