Systems Integration Specialist
Laval, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Do you want to contribute to the growth of Powertrain?
Dana is a global leader in drivetrain and e-Propulsion systems for car manufacturers (OEM) (FEO).
Join us to meet great technical challenges and be part of our Laval teams. You will help develop, design, validate and integrate new features in our electric propulsion systems for commercial electric vehicles used for freight transportation.
Role and responsibilities
As Sr. Systems Integration Specialist you will be an active member of the product development team. You will actively participate in the design, documentation and integration of the various vehicle systems.
- Ensuring the follow-up of the development process (design review) throughout the project, while respecting deadlines
- Coordinate the design of embedded systems, structural elements, mechanical parts, electromechanical parts, etc.
- Support DFMEA, DVP, requirements and all other processes related to the design review
- Coordinate and validate FEA analysis activities and technical drawings
- Provide technical support during the manufacturing and assembly of prototypes
- Both strategic and hands on; able to lead in execution as well as develop strategy
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 7 years of experience in system integration engineering and design of vehicles
- Experience in the design & development processes in automotive industry is an asset
- Knowledge of modeling software (NX, Solidworks) and FEA
- Good understanding of electromechanical systems
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, at all levels
- Bilingual – Fluent in both English and French
- Accomplished business leader with the ability to work successfully in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, think forward drive results
- Proven excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate a team