System Test Designer (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the growth of Powertrain!
As a System Test Technician, you are responsible for the verification and validation of Dana TM4 software systems. As an active member of the Verification and Validation (V&V) team, you will work closely with the product development teams. You will participate in the validation and implementation of features in our electric propulsion systems for future vehicles.
- Perform system level testing on a dynamometric test bench
- Ensure compliance in accordance with technical specifications
- Perform software requirements review and get approval
- Develop different test scenarios
- Program test sequences in NI-TestStand or REPS environment
- Provide support to other Dana TM4 site teams
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or software engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Interest and ability to document your work
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and software testing and/or electrical traction
- Asset: Knowledge of NI-TestStand software and/or REPS
- Asset: Knowledge of ISO26262 standard
- Asset: Knowledge of embedded systems development processes (A-Spice or DO178)
- Asset: Knowledge of Altassian tools (BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence)
- Asset: Knowledge of Polarion software
- Strong interest in teamwork and problem solving
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
Why taking part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We stand out for the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of a summer schedule
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our social club organizes a multitude of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, barbecue, dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc.