System Application Integrator (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of electrification of Powertrain!
Reporting to the Application Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting customers in their electric and hybrid vehicle development and supporting the team to manage properly change over existing products. In this context, you will be responsible for managing engineering projects, requirements and test plan involving modifications (software, mechanical and electrical) to existing products.
- Participate in the development of client quotes and requirements and lead design review process
- Assist customers in the selection of Dana TM4 products and the design of vehicles using Dana TM4 products
- Develop and maintain project schedules as agreed upon between internal/external customers and Dana TM4
- Create system/software specifications and develop new test plans based on the modification required
- Run impact analysis based on the changes to apply
- Maintain engineering process documentation and FMEA accordingly
- Maintain and modify systems documentation (Specifications, technical data, requirements, etc.)
- Identify and resolve project issues, using root cause analysis and provide a robust process for change management
- Serve as the liaison with internal/external customers on program issues, including participation in their meetings
- Manage communication and document exchange between internal technical teams and clients
- Diagnose vehicle problems that may affect Dana products or vehicle operation
- Support on-site and remote vehicle commissioning and technical meetings
- Make technical presentations to all levels of the customer organization
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechatronic or software engineering
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of relevant experience in systems engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of electrodynamic systems / electric powertrain
- Knowledge of software and control systems
- Communication skills and ability to facilitate meetings
- Resourceful and autonomous
- Strong interest in teamwork and problem solving
- Bilingual, French and English, (spoken and written)
- Asset: Knowledge of Altassian tools (BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence)
- Asset: Knowledge of Polarion software
- Asset: Knowledge of embedded systems development processes (A-Spice or DO178)
- Asset: Knowledge of ISO26262 standard
- Availability to travel (Up to 25% of the time)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueil metro station
- Our Social Club organizes a variety of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, Dessert Club, barbecues, 5@7, comedy night, etc.