Supplier Quality Specialist
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Do you want to contribute to the development of the electrification of transport?
As a Supplier Quality Specialist you validate the documentation of new parts or subassemblies purchased. You deal with non-conformities and requests for exemption from suppliers and participate in improvement plans. You will be a member of the Operational Quality department which ensures that the parts, subassemblies and finished products complies with the specified standards, and that the non-conformities are recorded, evaluated and taken into account according to the corrective action plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and communicate TM4 quality requirements to project teams or directly to suppliers;
- Validate ISP or PPAP documentation for new parts or subassemblies purchased
- Treat non-conformities related to purchased parts and subassemblies
- Request, monitor and validate supplier action plans (8-D)
- Manage waivers issued by suppliers
- Participate in vendor assessments. Write, follow improvement plans
- Perform vendor process audits when needed
- BAC in Industrial Engineering, Quality, or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Essential: Proven ability to communicate, negotiate, facilitate meetings, influence and mobilize external and internal stakeholders
- Essential: disassembled experience in FAI / PPAP validation and in management of action plans (tool 8-D)
- In-depth knowledge Excel tools
- Essential: Very good level in French and English
- Available for international travel (Occasional)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.