Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
- Verify and identify parts that have been received at reception
- Carry out the physical storage of the parts received (“racking” and shelves)
- Forklift driving to ensure stockpiling
- Carry out goods movement transactions in our ERP system
- Prepare work orders (picking pieces) to feed production
- Replenish component production stations (Kanban)
- Carry out the daily cyclical counts and participate in the annual inventory
- Participate in the maintenance of the 5S (clean, tidy) in the logistics area (reception, warehouse, etc.).
- All other related tasks
- High School Diploma (D.E.S.)
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience (asset)
- Forklift driving license in standing position (asset)
- Ability with Microsoft Office suite
- User experience with ERP Warehouse Management modules
- Knowledge of ERP operation and stock movement (asset)
- Resourceful, proactive and rigorous
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our Social Club organizes a variety of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, mechoui dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc