Senior Electrical Technician (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
As an electrical technician, you will be responsible for designing development projects and supporting test benches for the development of electric vehicles. You will design high power systems to achieve the required performance levels.
Your mandate: revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Assembling electrical cabinets and enclosures
- Supporting high power laboratory equipment
- Supporting validation testing
- Planning and upgrading test rooms
- Coordinating and supervising electrical work
- Diagnosing electrical problems during validation testing
- Any other related tasks
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Technical diploma in electrical engineering, industrial or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience
- Knowledge in power electricity (asset)
- Experience in design
- Drawing of electrical diagrams on Autocad (Visio)
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Knowledge of project management
- C license
- Bilingualism, spoken and written
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours
- We also offer personal time off
- Enroll in a comprehensive group insurance plan and an employer-contributed retirement plan
- We reimburse annual membership fees to recognized professional bodies
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro