Boucherville, Quebec — Temporary, Full-time
Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
As a recruiter for the Quebec region, you will support the recruitment for our Laval and Boucherville offices. You will contribute to the recruitment strategy, focusing on finding, attracting and hiring the best talent within the company. The incumbent will work hand in hand with human resources, hiring managers and candidates to find the ideal candidate for the positions to be filled.
Your mandate: to revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Developing recruitment strategies and recommendations based on data analysis and metrics-driven execution.
- Proactively networking and building effective working relationships, continually seeking new sourcing options and developing creative approaches to sourcing candidates.
- Implementing creative strategies to source passive and active candidates.
- Meeting with hiring managers to understand the scope of the positions to be filled and the background, skills and qualifications deemed necessary to succeed in the role.
- Performing the full cycle of recruitment: from sorting resumes, to pre-screening phone interviews, to scheduling interviews with managers and conducting post-interview follow-ups with managers and candidates.
- Ensuring that reference checks are conducted on selected candidates.
- Making verbal and formal job offers
- Maintaining up-to-date recruitment activity reports and recruitment files to meet record retention requirements. Creating and reporting on critical recruitment metrics such as effective hiring sources, time to fill positions, etc.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in technical recruiting either in-house or with an outside recruiting agency
- Strong customer-focused attitude and desire to deliver a satisfactory customer experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours.
- We also offer personal time off
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro