Quality Manager, Electric Powertrain Product Development
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As Quality Manager, Electric Powertrain Product Development, you will be the quality leader in positioning quality at the heart of Dana TM4. You will accompany the company to meet the requirements of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
- Define the vision, strategies, direction and objectives of quality service for all Dana TM4 activities
- Promote Dana TM4’s quality service to achieve “maximum customer satisfaction”
- Ensure the smooth operation of the action plans associated with the customer experience
- Adherence and mobilization of staff on processes and procedures according to our quality standards
- Optimize and implement the company’s processes
- Maintain the requirements of IATF16949 and the specific requirements of the customer;
- Consolidate continuous process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quality Management
- +15 years of experience in quality management in the automotive / road transport sector
- Essential: Quality experience in the field of product development
- Essential: excellent ISO 9001 proficiency
- Automotive standard IATF 16949 and the PPAP process (asset)
- Road vehicles – functional safety ISO 26262 (asset)
- Black Belt Six Sigma certification (asset)
- Superior skills in analysis, project management, priority management
- Ability to interact with various people at all levels and the client’s organization
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
- Availability to travel (5%) to Dana customers and facilities in Canada and the United States
- Availability to travel to Asia on occasion
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.