Project Manager, Electrical Motor Tests (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the growth of transportation electrification!
As an active member of the Product Testing, Validation and Verification team, you will work with the Product Development, Validation and Marketing teams. You will participate in the definition, execution and implementation of test strategies for our electric propulsion systems for the electric vehicles of tomorrow.
- Responsible for coordinating, monitoring and reporting on the progress of a product validation in order to meet the customers’ schedule
- Participate in the definition of a product test strategy
- Design and write specifications and procedures for new test cases
- Support test operators in test execution and create final test reports for our customers
- Participate in impact and legacy analysis following the implementation of changes
- Support the lab scheduler to maximize lab efficiency
- Maintain and update DVP&R (Design Validation Plan & Reports)
- Participate in the review of system requirements
- Participate in the improvement of laboratory performance processes and tools
- Assist in making key decisions regarding test bed upgrades and new equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical and/or electronic engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Member of the Quebec Order of Engineers
- Rigorous and respectful of deadlines
- Knowledge of on-board systems and / or electrical traction
- Ability to document work
- Experience in dyno operation (an asset)
- Knowledge of the “V” Validation process (an asset)
- Knowledge of the ISO26262 standard (an asset)
- Mastery of embedded systems development processes (A-Spice or DO178)
- Knowledge of NI-Teststand and/or REPS software (an asset)
- Curious and autonomous
- Bilingualism, French and English (spoken and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We stand out because of the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of summer hours
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Because our social club organizes a wide variety of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5@7, comedy night, etc.