Project Manager, Electric Vehicle Motor (EV) (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
As Project Manager, Electric Vehicle Motor (EV), your role will be to plan, deploy and track projects in product development for tomorrow’s electric vehicle (VE). You will also be responsible for planning, deploying and tracking projects in product development for tomorrow’s electric vehicle (EV). You will ensure project performance by coordinating the detailed activities and checking the progress in collaboration with all the teams involved.
- Manage engineering embedded software projects for the design, validation and marketing of products
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the allocation of engineering resources required for its projects (planned vs. actual)
- Identify and manage project risks and the actions to be taken to minimize their impact on the schedule in order to deliver projects on time.
- Identify and manage project risks and the actions to be taken to minimize their impact on the schedule in order to deliver projects on time
- Develop and maintain documents related to project management (schedule, deliverables, risks, meeting agenda and minutes, action follow-up) in collaboration with the various departments involved
- Facilitate and organize project follow-up meetings
- Coordinate project activities on a daily basis with the resources involved and act as a communication bridge between the different teams in order to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the project
- Prepare dashboards, KPIs and other documents for the Product Management group
- Contribute to develop and maintain processes, tools and work methods to improve project performance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or combination of a bachelor’s degree and relevant experience
- + 5 years in project management
- Knowledge and implementation of “stage gate” product development processes (asset)
- Experience in PMO management (asset)
- PMP Project Management Certification (asset)
- Knowledge of project management tools (MS Project or equivalent)
- Demonstrated communication skills and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to influence, manage and mobilize stakeholders with varied expertise from different cultures and geographic locations
- Be proactive and autonomous
- Rigor and tolerance of ambiguity
- Bilingual French and English
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: running club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5@7, dessert club, comedy night, etc.