Production Test Process Designer (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
Within the Industrialization group, the Production Test Process Designer is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting production tests for all products in the company’s portfolio (motor, inverter, charger, vehicle controller, electronic boards). He/she ensures that the products delivered to internal and external customers respect the performance announced in the technical specifications.
Your mandate: revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Developing production testing strategies and methods for motors, inverters, electronic boards and other products manufactured by the company
- Designing new test equipment and tools, respecting health and safety rules and ergonomics
- Writing specifications, analyzing bids for new equipment and qualifying equipment upon receipt
- Carrying out the commissioning of test stations on site as well as at joint ventures and electronic board suppliers
- Supporting production on site and at joint ventures and PCB suppliers
- Creating and maintaining production documentation and control plans
- Dealing with non-conformities in production/inspection and actively participating in the processing of customer returns
- Participate in new product engineering and prototype testing
- Collaborate in the improvement and maintenance of the quality system (ISO, IATF)
- Any other related tasks
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (asset)
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Mastery of National Instruments tools (e.g. TestStand, LabVIEW)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours
- We also offer personal time off
- Enroll in a comprehensive group insurance plan and an employer-contributed retirement plan
- We reimburse annual membership fees to recognized professional bodies
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro