Power Electronics Engineer (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
As a Power Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for designing various circuits for the electronic products in the company’s portfolio (inverter, charger, vehicle controller). You role will be to ensure optimal quality by respecting the design process and implementing good practices.
- Design digital, analog and microcontroller electronic circuits in accordance with the principles of operational safety according to ISO26262
- Planning and monitoring of design activities for a given product, from architecture to production
- Designing electronic circuits that comply with electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC) standards
- Participate in the design of analog and digital printed circuit boards considering thermal constraints and signal integrity
- Supervise the work of technicians and assemblers when required
- Produce and control the production documentation of electronic boards
- Participate and animate design reviews of printed circuit boards and complete products
- Track design activities and deliverables for a given electronic product from architecture to production
- Representing the company as a technical expert in meetings with clients.
- Propose, improve and maintain design, documentation and release processes for electronic cards
- Write technical reports
- Participate and support quality problem solving exercises
- Contribute to the research and development of new technologies for electronic products
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other equivalent field
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in electronics design (digital and analog, DSP)
- Experience in team and personnel management an asset
- Experience in the automotive field, an asset
- Experience in automotive operational safety according to ISO26262, an asset
- Knowledge of Altium Designer an asset
- Demonstrated ability to document work
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Proactive and autonomous
- Critical sense
- Rigor and respectful of deadlines
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec company that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule
- We offer the DanaTM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: running club Oktoberfest, méchoui, 5@7, comedy night, etc