Performance Tests Technician (Friday to Monday)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
As a Performance Tests Technician, you will be responsible for performing engineering, software, performance and functional tests on Dana TM4’s electric drive systems for tomorrow’s electric vehicles (EVs).
- Carry out validation tests on electric motors, inverters, battery chargers, vehicle controllers, etc.
- Prepare test set-ups with instruments such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, torque meters, etc.
- Write test procedures in relation to the test plan.
- Write test reports to illustrate results
- Identify and find technical solutions
- Keep technical documentation up to date
- AEC in electric vehicle or Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in electricity and/or electronics
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience as an electronics technician or machine operator
- Essential: knowledge of laboratory equipment: oscilloscope, multimeter accelerometer etc.
- Essential: available to work on a 10-hours daily schedule on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Proactive, committed and solution-oriented
- Team player
- Functional English
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our Social Club organizes a variety of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, Dessert Club méchoui, 5@7, comedy night, etc