Performance Test Technician (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the growth of Powertrain!
As a Performance Test Technician, you will be responsible for performing engineering, software, performance and functional tests on Dana TM4’s electric drive systems for tomorrow’s electric vehicles (EV).
Dana TM4 is looking for performance testing technicians to fill several evening and weekend positions.
- Perform validation testing on electric drive systems such as electric motors, inverters, battery chargers and vehicle controllers.
- Prepare test setups with instruments such as multimeters, oscilloscopes and torque meters.
- Write test procedures in accordance with the test plan
- Write test reports to illustrate results
- Identify and find technical solutions
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation
- AEC in electric vehicles or a college diploma (DEC) in electricity and/or electronics
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience as an electronics technician or machine operator
- Essential: knowledge of laboratory equipment: oscilloscope, multimeter, accelerometer, etc.
- Essential: willingness to work on an evening or weekend schedule
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Proactive, committed and solution oriented
- Team player
- Functional English
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We stand out for the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We offer the DanaTM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our social club organizes a multitude of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, dessert club, barbecues, 5@7, comedy night, etc.