Performance Test Designer (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
As a Performance Test Designer, you will be responsible for the design, execution and reporting of engineering, performance, and functional tests on Dana TM4’s electric drive systems for tomorrow’s electric vehicles (EV).
Your mandate: revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Supporting engineering, performance, and functional testing on dynamometer benches
- Prior to the test
- Providing technical support to the program teams in the development of their test plan and procedures
- Preparing and/or creating the required test sequences
- During the test
- Supporting the assigned test technician in the execution of the test sequences
- Providing technical expertise as required to help with troubleshooting of the product (motor and drive)
- After the test
- Reviewing the test data to ensure that the test was performed successfully
- Writing and reviewing test reports
- Following up with the program teams in case of any test failures
- Any other related tasks.
- Prior to the test
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering
- Minium of 3 years of relevant work experience in testing
- Knowledge of data acquisition softwares (LabView, TestStand)
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment: oscilloscope, multimeter, accelerometer, etc.
- Able to communicate technical topics concisely and effectively
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Proactive, committed and solution oriented
- Professional working knowledge of English
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours
- We also offer personal time off
- Enroll in a comprehensive group insurance plan and an employer-contributed retirement plan
- We reimburse annual membership fees to recognized professional bodies
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro