Mechanical Analyst (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the developement of Powertrain!
As a mechanical engineer, finite element analysis, you will be an active member of the mechanical analysis team. Your role will be to ensure that the products (motor and inverters) meet the vibratory, thermal or durability requirements. You will be involved in all phases of our product development cycle and in continuous improvement activities. You will also support the test and industrialization teams.
- Carry out finite element studies (stresses, vibration and thermal).
- Collaborate with design teams to develop and optimize products.
- Support the tooling and validation teams in mandates related to product development.
- Support the design teams during the continuous improvement phases.
- Define test procedures to validate design requirements.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in mechanical FEA
- Essential: Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec (OIQ) or be able to become a member.
- Essential: Good knowledge in the field of FEA
- Good knowledge of fields such as: modal behavior, metal fatigue, random vibrations, bolted joints.
- Good capacity to investigate technical problems.
- Good knowledge of mechanical analysis software (Ansys workbench, Altair)
- Good command of mechanical modeling software (Siemens NX)
- Asset: In-depth knowledge of electric motor operation.
- Functional French (spoken and written), functional English (spoken and written), Mandarin (an asset)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We stand out for the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of summer hours.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro.
- Our social club organizes a variety of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, barbecues, 5@7, comedy night, etc.