Industrial Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
Reporting to the Director of Operations, as a maintenance supervisor and industrial engineer, you will be responsible for managing, planning and organizing the operations of the maintenance department, supervising a team of 2 people, and coordinating various investment projects. In addition, you will ensure the industrialization/introduction of new products through our standard production processes at our Boucherville site.
- Plan, organize and manage personnel and maintenance according to established standards and budget and ensure the application of internal policies for the Dana TM4 site in Boucherville
- Manage projects related to the improvement and efficiency of production equipment;
- Synchronize interventions when required with other departments of the company
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and involve your team in the improvement of health and safety procedures
- Supervise external firms during the execution of certain work;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the procedures concerning management, maintenance, performance, costs and quality as well as environmental improvement programs
- Manage the development of “custom” production equipment (assembly station, test bench, assembly station, etc.) internally or through subcontracting
- Plan the layout / rearrangement of workstations according to capacity requirements, while respecting 5S, ergonomics and health & safety principles
- Optimize the logistic methods of supplying the production line upstream and at the workstation
- Identify equipment and tooling required to meet production and quality control objectives
- All other related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or industrial engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Essential: Experience in an ISO work environment
- Mastery of AutoCAD software (asset)
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Autonomy, initiative and excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and growing environment
- Bilingualism in French and English
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We stand out for the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of summer hours
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our social club organizes a multitude of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, barbecues, dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc.