Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Within the Industrialization group, the Coordinator provides an industrial perspective in the design of the products and bridges the gap between their design and their realization in the manufacturing workshop. He may be called upon to work on various products, be they engines, inverters, chargers or other electronic products. He also sees the continuous improvement of the product and the optimization of internal processes.
- Track one or more product lines during development, participate in the design, and practice Design for Assembly (DFA) principles;
- Ensure industrialization and cost reduction for manufacturing purposes;
- Develop work methods, assembly and control;
- Establish the BOM manufacturing structure;
- Follow the assembly of the first prototypes and make recommendations following the observations (NPI);
- Provide engineering technical support for prototyping and production;
- Process non-conformities in production / inspection and participate in the processing of customer returns;
- Participate in the development and monitoring of process AMDECs and other product quality documents;
- Lead the process improvement and optimization, problem solving and failure analysis exercises;
- Participate in various continuous improvement projects;
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial or equivalent engineering;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Summary knowledge of 3D design software (NX an asset);
- Experience with IATF 16949 and the PPAP process an asset;
- Very good quality of written French;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Experience in an ISO work environment;
- Initiative and sense of organization;
- Expertise in analysis and problem solving;
- Team spirit and collaboration;
- Ability to work in a changing and growing environment;
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.