Hardware Verification & Validation Engineer (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the growth of Powertrain!
As part of the Hardware Verification & Validation (V&V) team, you will ensure ISO26262 (functional safety, road vehicles) compliance of the electronic subassemblies of our electric vehicle propulsion systems. You will also provide hardware support for the HIL (hardware-in-the-loop) test bench used by the system & software V&V teams.
- Review and analysis of the design requirements
- DFT (Design For Test) analysis of the electronics boards
- Schematic analysis (digital & analog circuits)
- ISO26262 test procedure design
- Test execution (manual)
- Participation in the evolution of our internal ISO26262 Hardware V&V process
- HIL Bench: integration of the PCBs under test, debugging, system & software V&V support
- PCB modifications related to testing
- Design and assembly of wiring harnesses
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, automobile or aerospace a plus
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Very good skills to read electric schematics
- Knowledge of ISO26262 or other similar ISO standards, a plus
- Use of test instruments (oscilloscope, DMM, bench power supplies, electronic loads, function generators, etc)
- Knowledge of PCBs
- Soldering skills
- Knowledge of Jira and Polarion software, a plus
Why be part of our driving force?
- Because we are a dynamic and growing Quebec company that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration
- Because we stand out for the multidisciplinary and multicultural character of our team
- Because we have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of benefiting from a summer schedule
- Because we offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro
- Because our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: running club, Oktoberfest, barbecues, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.