Environmental Test Designer (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
As an Environmental Test Designer, you will be responsible for conducting tests on our electric motorization systems. You will be a member of the Engineering department with high performance and innovative technical expertise. In this role, you will perform both environmental and electrical testing to improve our new product line prior to the production of our future motors for the vehicles of tomorrow.
- Develop and perform product verification and validation tests
- Prepare test setups and instrumentation
- Carry out the tests, analyze the results, record and process the data
- Write test reports in French and English (essential)
- Participate in the resolution of technical problems related to products
- Mastery of computer tools
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or DEC in technical disciplines.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Asset: Experience in electrical validation and environmental testing (e.g.: salt spray, water immersion, vibration, heat, intense cold, etc.)
- Asset: C license
- Sense of rigor
- Team player
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We stand out for the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of summer hours
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our social club organizes a multitude of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, barbecues, dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc.