Environmental Test Designer (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
As an Environmental Test Designer, you will be responsible for conducting tests on our electric motorization systems. You will be a member of the Engineering department with high performance and innovative technical expertise. In this role, you will perform both environmental and electrical testing to improve our new product line prior to the production of our future motors for the vehicles of tomorrow.
Your mandate: revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Developing and performing product verification and validation tests
- Preparing test setups and instrumentation
- Carrying out the tests, analyzing the results, record and processing the data
- Writing test reports in French and English (essential)
- Participating in the resolution of technical problems related to products
- Mastering the computer tools
- Any other related tasks
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or DEC in technical disciplines.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Asset: Experience in electrical validation and environmental testing (e.g.: salt spray, water immersion, vibration, heat, intense cold, etc.)
- Asset: C license
- Sense of rigor
- Team player
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours.
- We also offer personal time off
- Enroll in a comprehensive group insurance plan and an employer-contributed retirement plan.
- We reimburse annual membership fees to recognized professional bodies.
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro