Environmental & Electrical Testing Technician (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the growth of Powertrain!
As an Environmental & Electrical Testing Technician, you will be responsible for the testing of our electric drive systems. You will be a member of the Engineering department with high performance and innovative technical expertise.
In this role, you will perform both environmental and electrical testing to improve our new product line prior to the production of our future motors for the vehicles of tomorrow.
- Develop and perform product verification and validation tests
- Prepare test setups and instrumentation
- Carry out tests, analyze results, record and process data, and write test reports in French and English
- Participate in the resolution of technical problems related to the products
- DEC in a technical field or BAC in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Essential: experience in electrical validation and environmental testing (e.g.: salt spray, water immersion, vibration, heat, intense cold, etc.)
- Team player
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of a summer schedule
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our social club organizes a multitude of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc.