Embedded Software Test Specialist
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
As an Embedded Software Test Specialist, you are responsible for verifying and validating Dana TM4 software systems. You will be a member of the validation service which ensures that the software systems comply with the technical specifications.
- Perform the tests on the embedded software to comply with the software requirements
- Test the system and provide evidence of compliance with technical specifications and system requirements including architecture and interfaces between system elements
- Validate that the software units comply with the detailed software design and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Essential: good knowledge of C / C ++ embedded systems
- C # Knowledge, Python, Teststand
- Demonstrated experience in software validation tools eg: LDRA, QAC, VectorCast (an asset)
- Knowledge of the OPAL-RT platform (an asset)
- Knowledge of Bamboo, Polarion software (an asset)
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written).
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.