Embedded Software Control & Simulation Engineer
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Do you want to contribute to the development of the electrification of transport?
- Responsible for the development of engine control algorithms, generator, charger or vehicles
- Responsible for simulations of power electronics
- Support the realization of simulations of pre-project analyzes and the definition of the risks related to its implementation
- Become actively involved in proposing and carrying out innovation activities to improve our products
- Analyze, propose and implement more efficient working methods
- Supervise engineers, technicians, trainees / students in related activities (task definition, implementation, tests, etc.) to control algorithms
- Provide Documentation according to his work and the processes in place
- Masters or doctorate in electrical machine control, charger or any field related to power electronics
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ), an asset
- Demonstrated experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Relevant experience related to power electronics and control
- Mastering real-time simulation systems (OPAL-RT systems)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in rotating machine control and power electronics
- Effective communication, interpersonal, influencing and facilitation skills
- Excellent personal computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite of tools
- Bilingual, French and English, both orally and in writing
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.