Electronics & instrumentation Technician (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the growth of Powertrain!
As an Electronics & Instrumentation Technician, you will be responsible for testing our electric powertrain systems. You will be a member of the Engineering department which is equipped with high performance and innovative technical expertise. You will perform tests and measurements using instrumentation to improve our new product line, prior to the production launch of our future motors for tomorrow’s vehicles.
- Develop and perform tests and measurements for product validation
- Prepare fixtures and instruments (multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Carry out the tests and the analysis of the results
- Produce test reports in French and English
- Participate in the technical problem’s resolution related to the products
- Technical College Diploma (DEC) in electronics and instrumentation
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Essential: practical knowledge in electronics and instrumentation
- Experience in environmental testing (asset) (e.g.: salt fog, water immersion, vibrations, heat, intense cold, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Understanding of electrical schematics (asset)
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
Why taking part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We stand out for the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of a summer schedule
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our social club organizes a multitude of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, barbecue, dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc.