Electronic Technician, Production Testing (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of Powertrain!
As an Electronic Technician, Production Testing, your role will be to perform tests on electronic production units (motor, generator and controller). You will be a member of the electric motor manufacturing team that ensures the delivery of products in compliance with the industry’s high-quality standards.
- Perform testing of electronic drive production units, motor/generator, controller;
- Set up products according to orders (software, parameters, etc.);
- Complete all relevant production and prototyping documents and test reports;
- Burn-in of boards, electronic drives, motors/generators and controllers;
- Identify and address non-conformances in his/her area;
- Participate in the development, qualification of assembly and test procedures for production and prototyping units;
- Participate in the design and implementation of electronic test tools and fixtures;
- Support engineering requests during development and recommend required or desirable engineering changes and document;
- Occasionally participate in the training of other employees;
- All other related tasks.
- DEC in electronics or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to complete production documents
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Fluency in French (spoken and written).
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We stand out for the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility of summer hours
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station
- Our social club organizes a multitude of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, barbecues, dessert club, 5@7, comedy night, etc.