Electromechanical Technician (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity and innovation. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
As an electromechanical technician, you will be responsible for conducting tests on our electric motorization systems. You will be a member of the test, verification and validation laboratory, which is equipped with powerful and innovative technical expertise.
In this role, you will perform electrical and mechanical (environmental) tests such as vibration tests, leakage tests, climatic chamber tests to validate our new product line before the production of our future motors for tomorrow’s vehicles.
Dana TM4 is looking for Electromechanical Technician to fill several positions for a weekend work schedule from Friday to Sunday 6:30am until 4:30pm and on Monday from 6:30am to 4pm.
Your mandate: revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Performing tests, taking measurements, analyzing results and processing data
- Preparing fixtures and measuring instruments (multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Performing electrical and vibration tests
- Performing mechanical assembly of fixtures
- Actively participating in continuous improvement
- Performing first level preventive maintenance on test equipment
- Writing test reports in French and English
- Participating in the resolution of technical problems related to the products
- Any other related tasks
You will succeed in this role if you have :
- AEC, DEP or DEC in industrial electronics, electromechanics, instrumentation or equivalent studies
- Relevant experience (asset)
- Practical knowledge in instrumentation (asset)
- Experience in environmental testing (asset) (e.g.: salt spray, water immersion, vibrations, heat, intense cold, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Understanding of electrical schematics (asset)
- Team spirit
- Communication skills
- Sense of rigor
- Functional level of French and English (spoken and written)
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours
- We also offer personal time off
- Enroll in a comprehensive group insurance plan and an employer-contributed retirement plan
- We reimburse annual membership fees to recognized professional bodies
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro station