Designing Electronic Boards Technician
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, Full-time
Within the Electronic Products Group, you will participate in the design of printed circuits, from the creation of components to the release of all documentation. You will work closely with the various stakeholders throughout the creation of the project. You will applie with rigor the rules of manufacture of the product. If necessary, you will take part in assemblies of electronic cards and support the designers during laboratory tests.
- Design printed circuit boards (control, command and power) with digital components, analogue considering the elements DFM, DFT, thermal constraints and the integrity of the signals;
- Generate the output documents (gerbers, BOM, …);
- Create and maintain Altium and Teamcenter parts libraries (symbols, footprint and 3D);
- Support the research and selection of electronic components;
- Participate in the maintenance of the quality system and the continuous improvement of the processes
- Document your work;
- Any other related tasks.
- DEC in electronics or equivalent combined with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to perform lab manipulations (component welding, basic electrical manipulations, etc), an asset
- Knowledge of Altium software
- Resourcefulness and autonomy
- Thoroughness, precision and rigor
- Sense of initiative
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Comfortable in a changing and growing environment
- Bilingualism, an asset
Why be part of our driving force ?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.