Designer, Hardware in the Loop (HIL) Testing (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of the Powertrain!
As a Designer, Hardware in the Loop (HIL) Testing you are an active member of the validation department’s team. You work closely with product development teams. You take part in the validation process and the implementation of new functionality for our electric propulsion systems to build vehicles of the future.
- Analyze, develop & conduct test scripts according to industry methodology & standards
- Take part in various development and formal testing phases in the software development life cycle
- Write software testing reports and documentation for faults as they arise
- Conduct all regression testing
- Participate in the review of work provided by all members of the team
- Perform a technology watch to stay up-to-date on new tools and testing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Essential: Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience with embedded software testing
- Essential: Knowledge of software validation tools e.g.: Polarion, Matlab/Simulink
- Essential: knowledge of DSpace or OPAL RT
- Essential: Knowledge of embedded C/C++ systems
- Knowledge of development life cycles in V & Agile methodology
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 standard (an asset)
- Knowledge of C#, Python, Teststand (an asset)
- Experience in “Hardware In The Loop”bench validation (an asset)
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Curious and autonomous
- Rigorous and strong ability to meet deadlines
- Bilingual (French and English, oral and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.