Configuration Management and Tools Specialist
Boucherville, Québec — Permanent, temps plein
As a Configuration Management and Tools Specialist, your role will be to develop, implement and support the management of software tools. You will be a member of the Dana TM4 engineering team. You will guide multidisciplinary teams for qualification of software and electronic tools, including test benches.
- Identify all configuration items generated by a process or project;
- Develop special software tools (Programming C, C ++, C #, TestStand, Python, etc.)
- Control changes and versions of configuration items;
- Configure tools (Polarion, JIRA, etc.);
- Validate compliance of changes to configuration items;
- Conduct configuration checks, take corrective actions for non-compliant configuration items;
- Maintain basic reference structures and approve updates to the baseline;
- Maintain integrity of all products in a process or project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software or equivalent
- Minimum (3) years of experience in Configuration Management
- Essential: knowledge of several programming languages (e.g. C, C ++, C #, TestStand, Python, etc.)
- Essential: work experience in managing GIT, Perforce, SVN, Polarion, JIRA configuration tools.
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Curious and autonomous
- Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written)
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team.
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.