Accounting Technician (Boucherville)
Boucherville, Quebec — Permanent, Full-time
Contribute to the development of electrification of Powertrain!
As an Accounting Technician at Dana TM4 Boucherville, you will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for various accounting tasks as well as producing the payroll for approximately 230 employees.
- Administration of engineering and capital projects – in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Upon users’ requests
- Financial accounting
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Analysis and justification of balance sheet and income statement
- Reporting financial statements to US-based parent company
- Management accounting
- Analysis of cost prices and margins by product
- Inventory analysis and corresponding adjustment entries (provisions, differences between book inventory and physical inventory)
- Follow-up of the time sheets of the 230 employees – every week
- Payroll preparation with the Nethris payroll system – every two weeks
- DEC in Accounting and Management or Bachelor degree in Accounting Sciences or any other equivalent training
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
- Mastery of Excel – advanced level (pivot table, V search, sumSi etc.,)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX (asset)
- Knowledge of Nethris payroll system (asset)
- International experience or experience working in a large organization
- Detail oriented and able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with different levels of the organization, both inside and outside of Dana Tm4
- Autonomous and able to work with minimal supervision
- French and English, spoken and written, are essential
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are distinguished by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the Dana TM4 shuttle service from the Longueil metro station
- Our Social Club organizes a variety of activities: running club, Oktoberfest, Dessert Club méchoui, 5@7, comedy night, etc