Be part of our driving force!
Dana TM4 is committed to a greener tomorrow by designing, developing, building and delivering products and services in harmony with nature. Contributing to a better world for present and future generations is one of Dana TM4’s driving forces. Join us to participate in the advancement of a clean, efficient and high-performance technology and make a real contribution to the development of transport electrification!
Why join Dana TM4?
- Our mission is to develop and promote products used in transport electrification.
- The quality of our high tech products and our ability to fulfill the most demanding applications is acknowledged worldwide.
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec company promoting creativity and innovation.
- Our days are filled with challenges and we know that each one of us can make a difference.
Working at Dana TM4
At Dana TM4, our values shape both our mission and our vision and are at the heart of our corporate culture. What sets us apart from other companies is a combination of the multidisciplinary and multicultural character of our team, and our dynamic and collaborative work environment.
As part of this team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on various projects and have the satisfaction of seeing them through from beginning to end. Dana TM4 is currently working on a variety of projects and looks forward to getting your input and ideas so we can continue to improve the products we offer to our clients.
- A constantly challenging and stimulating work environment!
- Enjoy having flexible hours as well as a summer schedule (for most employees)! Take advantage of a bank of personal days to help maintain a work-life balance (or simply to enjoy a long weekend)!
- Join a generous group insurance and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Paid annual membership fees to recognized professional orders.
- An active social club that organizes various activities throughout the year; from structured physical training programs during lunchtimes to family outings on weekends.
- Bonus offered for employee referrals.
Professional development opportunities
As part of our culture, Dana TM4 recognizes individual skills and commits to developing them. We seek out opportunities to help our employees remain on the cutting edge of their profession and of our industry. We believe in investing in continuous education by offering our employees timely and pertinent training and professional development activities relevant to their work.
Our values shape both our mission and our vision and are at the heart of our corporate culture
Undertake with rigor and flexibility
Complete each task following standards and procedures; do it well, efficiently and on time.
Performing through our commitments
Determine and communicate what we intend to do; do exactly what we promised.
Anticipate the needs of tomorrow; respond to the needs of today.
Move forward collectively; acknowledge individual contributions.
EngineeringPermanent, Full-timeENG032Boucherville, Quebec
EngineeringPermanent, Full-timeENG035Boucherville, Quebec
EngineeringPermanent, Full-timeENG027Boucherville, Quebec
EngineeringPermanent, Full-timeENG036Boucherville, Quebec
ManagementPermanent, Full-timeADM006Boucherville or Laval
EngineeringPermanent, Full-TimeENG031Boucherville, Québec
EngineeringPermanent, Full-timeENG038Boucherville, Quebec
OperationPermanent, Full-timeEXP041Boucherville, Québec
EngineeringPermanent, Full-timeENG029Boucherville, Québec
OperationPermanent, Full-timeEXP035Boucherville, Québec
OperationPermanent, Full-timeEXP034Boucherville, Quebec
EngineeringPermanent, Full-timeENG016Boucherville, Quebec
EngineeringPermanent, Full-timeENG005Boucherville, Québec
OperationPermanent, Full-timeEXP007Boucherville, Quebec
Dana TM4 is always seeking for the best candidates. However, if there are no opportunities that fit your expertise at the moment, we invite you to send us your resume.Upload your resume