Dana TM4 is a joint venture between Dana Incorporated and Hydro-Québec. The company designs and manufactures low- and high-voltage electric motors, generators, power electronics, and control systems suitable for the automotive, commercial, off-highway, marine, rail, motorsports, and recreational vehicle markets.
Dana TM4 contributes to the highest possible energy conversion efficiencies through its expertise in permanent magnet and induction motors, power electronics, thermal management, coil winding, outer-rotor topology, and motor and inverter control algorithms.
Driving stakeholder value by:
powering vehicles and machines around the world;
shaping sustainable progress through invention and execution; and
making the amazing happen wherever people live, work, and play.
Our Vision : Powering Innovation to Move Our World
Our vision is our destination as a company. It showcases our expertise in power conveyance and energy-management, our scale, and our global reach.
It is who we are.
A Sustainable Commitment
Dana TM4 is committed to a greener tomorrow by designing, developing, building products and delivering services in harmony with nature. Contributing to a better world for present and future generations is one of Dana TM4’s driving forces.
Health and Safety, Quality, and Environmental Policies (pdf)
Our mission and vision are based on fundamental values embedded in the heart of our corporate culture:
- Value Others
- Inspire Innovation
- Grow Responsibly
- Win Together
- ISO 9001:2015– Quality management systems – Boucherville plant (pdf)
- ISO 9001:2015– Quality management systems – Arzignano plant (pdf)
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems – Chudleigh plant (pdf)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems – Boucherville plant (pdf)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems – Chudleigh plant (pdf)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Boucherville plant (pdf)
- UL Certificate (pdf)
- ISO 26262* – Road vehicles – Functional safety