Dana TM4 is a joint venture between Dana Incorporated and Hydro-Québec. The company designs and manufactures low- and high-voltage electric motors, generators, power electronics, and control systems suitable for the automotive, commercial, off-highway, marine, rail, motorsports, and recreational vehicle markets.
Dana TM4 contributes to the highest possible energy conversion efficiencies through its expertise in permanent magnet and induction motors, power electronics, thermal management, coil winding, outer-rotor topology, and motor and inverter control algorithms.
Our talented people power a customer-centric organization that is continuously improving the performance and efficiency of vehicles and machines around the globe. We will consistently deliver superior products and services to our customers and will generate exceptional value for our shareholders.
To be the global technology leader in efficient power conveyance and energy-management solutions that enable our customers to achieve their sustainability objectives.
A Sustainable Commitment
Dana TM4 is committed to a greener tomorrow by designing, developing, building products and delivering services in harmony with nature. Contributing to a better world for present and future generations is one of Dana TM4’s driving forces.
Our mission and vision are based on fundamental values embedded in the heart of our corporate culture:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Good Corporate Citizenship
- Open Communication
- Continuous Improvement
- ISO 9001:2015– Quality management systems – Boucherville plant (pdf)
- ISO 9001:2015– Quality management systems – Arzignano plant (pdf)
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems – Chudleigh plant (pdf)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems – Boucherville plant (pdf)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems – Chudleigh plant (pdf)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Boucherville plant (pdf)
- UL Certificate (pdf)
- ISO 26262* – Road vehicles – Functional safety